Rostuf™ Engineering Components
Ross Equipment Australia extensive range of Rostuf™ Polymer materials have been servicing the rail industry both locally and internationally for over 30 years.
Rostuf™ superior grade polymer material is characterised by the extremely hard wearing compound of each component manufactured, our company has an extensive range of wear resistance, impact, tensile strength and self lubricating properties available.
Research and development over many years has enabled Ross Equipment Australia to develop a unique brand of materials which are now classed as industry standard components in today's rail industry.
- Low co-efficient of friction
- Long service life
- Exceptional resistance to wear, impact and abrasion.
- Cost effective savings
- No wear on mating equipment
- One-fifth the weight of metallic products
- Custom built items available
- High self-lubricating properties
"ULTRA LUBE" Grade material - technically advanced self-lubricating polymer is now available for applications where increased self-lubricating properties are required.